Monday, April 27, 2009

Trying to survive a couple of days at work...

with B-O-T-H of my girls with me! YIKES!! Last week Denise (our wonderful babysitter) had to have surgery and so she was taking the week off! Ray was busy with turkey hunters...and so that left the babysitting up to me...and since I work full time...you guess it, they had to come to work with me!
and we made it, but by Thursday, they were a little stir crazy and I was, well, just crazy! They did good, and I shouldn't complain at all, but it was still hard! We had a little bit of down time so I thought that we would have a little photo shoot in between patients...







You gotta love these babies! I am certainly blessed!

1 comment:

The Neely Family said...

Kim, They are so adorable...I mean just so stinkin' cute. There's nothing like scrunched up noses on little girls...it just makes me grin!!! Your girls are just beautiful!!! I can't imagine having them at work though...I bet you deserved hazard pay! :) I don't even know them...but I do know that age!