Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Uppercase Living...

is now my new side business...Ray and I are SOOO close to being completely debt-free for the first time in our life, and so I have started selling Uppercase Living (vinyl wall stickers that you can stick ANYWHERE...and take it down when you are ready for something different. It doesn't damage the wall, floor etc.) to get us there even faster, AND because I love it! Not sure if you have ever heard of it, but it is pretty cute stuff. I bought one for my office, My mother-in-law bought some and then I bought my sister-in-law one to go in Rowan's nursery...so I thought that I would post a few pictures so you could see ...







If you are interested in anything for yourself...feel free to check out my website or contact me at kdmac02@gmail.com. I would love to let you look through a catalog!

1 comment:

Forrester Fam said...

All of them look so good!! Email some to me when you get a chance.