Friday, April 24, 2009

It's been 7 years...


and what a journey it has been...This week Ray and I celebrated our 7th anniversary (April 20th) and in some ways it seems like we have been together forever, (We did start dating in 1996- 13 years ago!) and then in other ways seems like just a few days ago we were making our final preparations to say I do and start the "rest of our lives together"! It is amazing how time flies and how much we have been through together! God has certainly blessed us more than we could ever have imagined...more than we ever deserved...
God brought us together many years ago, because we truly believe He had a plan for our lives...and though we have been through alot of challenges, and alot of celebrations, I can't imagine doing life with anybody else!
Ray, it has certainly been a journey! God has worked in and through both of us over the past 7 years (or 13!) and we have done our best to follow Him in all that we do! I pray we continue to seek His face...seeking out His will for our family, and that He will continue to bless our lives, giving us many more years together! I love you will all my heart!

No comments: