Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just curious...

I am on my way to church (Ray is driving) and was checking my blog and decided to see if I could actually post something from my phone...If it works, I could be posted LOTS more...you know I am always on the go...
Today is my big day...I am getting baptized at Highpoint today...will you pray with me that God would speak through me and my story...that this wouldn't be about me, but it would ALL be about Him...The One that deserves all the glory!
Lord, as I stand before you and the cross...allow me to be transparent with my life...so that those looking at me would see straight through me and fix their eyes on You...Allow other others to see me as one who is continually imperfect...but one who has been made perfect by Jesus, constantly striving to live my life as a light for Him! Lord, I love with all that I am...

No comments: