Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Never the Same Again Moment...


Sunday Morning, April 19th...I, along with Riley Willard got baptized...What an amazing experience!! A day that God was able to work miracles in the lives of those around me...a day will not soon forget! I pray that as the days turn into months that God will continue to work on the hearts of those that I love...drawing them into a stronger relationship with him...allowing them to be freed from the deeds of the flesh, riding them up in the fruits of the spirit!
If you are interested in watching the video of the baptisms...feel free to go here on the Highpoint website...click on the tab 'Going Public' at the bottom and then click on my name!!
Praise the Lord for all that He has done/will continue to do in my life! To Him be the GLORY!!!
here are a few pics from the day..





Chariti Kupiec and I...one of my small group leaders and my Bible study leader...an amazing woman and I was honored that she agreed to baptize me!!






No comments: