Monday, March 10, 2008

Such a short time, but a friend for life!


I had such a great weekend! My time with Chrys was short but it was so good to be able to reconnect with her and catch up with what is going on in her world! While we were visiting, we were discussing how long we have been friends and realized that we have been friends for 20 years...AND we only lived in the same city for 1 1/2 years! How amazing that God could bring someone in your life for such a short period of time, yet allow them to be a part of your life forever! We relived old memories and made some new ones! I am so thankful that I got the opportunity to hang out with her before she becomes Mrs. Chrys Riley! (on April 17th in Hawaii) I pray that God will continue to bless our friendship, allowing us to look back over our life and see how good friendship can be when you have God in the middle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to write a blog about how you shunned me during college and now like me again.