Monday, March 17, 2008

It is FINISHED!!!

YEA! My husband is now a graduate of Police Academy and we are all living at the same place at the same time! I know it sounds silly, but really we have all be in different places at different times since last September...So this is kind of a big deal! We had a great weekend! We left Thursday night and got to eat dinner with Ray and 3 of his buddies from Police Academy. It was funny to hear them talk about all their "stories" from the Academy. It was neat to catch a small glimpse of what Ray has been doing for the past 10 weeks, through their stories about each other! Ray and the others had to leave to spend their last night in Donelson. We woke up and left to meet him at Police Academy at 10:00. The girls were soooo excited to see daddy. Brenly was especially excited because she knew that graduation meant that daddy was coming home and would never have to leave again...well he'll have to leave some, but nothing like the past 10 weeks! Graduation was a little long only because I had a squirmy 1 year old that I was trying keep quiet (a near impossible feat) Ray got his certificate and we have never been more proud of him! It has been a long road, but it has definitely been worth it all! I'll leave you with a few pictures. Enjoy!


The girls seeing Daddy for the first time!


Ray recieving his certificate :)

She LOVES her Daddy!


The Family!


Proud Parents of an Officer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Ray I am SO proud and SO sorry for the mean-ish message I left him Friday, I mean I was just SO worried! It all came from love...

Unknown said...

Yah! I am so excited for your family!!!

Shannon said...

What a proud moment and I am so happy for you and your family!