Monday, April 28, 2008

Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy...

are in our very near future! Dr. Duncan said that they were definately going to have to come out! I will have to try to get a picture of these massive things so you can understand how huge they are! The dr. said that most kids have stage 2-3 and my precious Bren has a 4!! I have to call tomorrow to find out exactly when this is going to take place...hopefully sometime soon. Bren is in her uncle's wedding 6-7-08...She needs to be all healed up so she can be a precious little flower girl!! Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that these massive mounds of flesh will be removed very soon! Praise the Lord!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... she wants to be like her Keke! I got my tonsils out when I was her age!

Kristy Krotzer