Thursday, January 13, 2011

"DRESS" Rehearsal

and if you know at least ONE of my children, you know that getting her into a dress was going to be a REAL BIG FEAT!!! Ever since we found out that the girls were going to be in a wedding of two of our very good friends, Mr. Ben and Miss Callie (I have known Callie for all of her life and I have been teaching Sunday school with Ben for the past 3 1/2 years), I have been doing my best to explain to both of them, about what that entails :) Wearing a dress (TWO nights in a row) with tights and dress shoes (and while getting dressed I must hear N-O complaining and have N-O tears ,listening to where you are suppose to stand, standing still, smiling pretty, etc...I will admit that there was a little bribing went...IF they accomplished ALL those things they would get a small prize after the fact! :) (You gotta do, what you gotta do!!) I have to tell you that the night of rehearsal went great! Couldn't have asked them to be any better! I have to say they were pretty cute girls! And Look...they are BOTH in dresses! A very RARE occasion

Daddy and his girls!
The family!
This is Callie with her "Granny"! I have known and worked with Glenda for the past 12 years! They are like family to me!






No comments: