Friday, May 15, 2009

My Preschool Graduate...



I cannot believe that she is a graduate from pre-school...I know, it's JUST pre-school...but it means that she has finished this chapter in her life! She is growing up so fast and she becoming so independent. Although I know that this is the natural progression of her life...It is still hard!
Thank you Lord for Brenly's life...for allowing her to make another milestone in her journey...Thank you for her enthusiasm to learn and her excitement over the things to come...Grant me peace as we embark on this next chapter in her life...Love her, Protect her, Guide her...Amen!

(and for those of you who are about to say ugly things about me for not inviting you to her graduation...she did NOT have one...they just sent this picture home in a book....and I accept your apology :)

1 comment:

Misty LaDean said...

how did you get that on there/