Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dad turns 50...

..and I don't even have alot of good pictures to prove it! (I'll blame that on the fact that I had only a couple hours of sleep due to Relay for Life the night before and barely knew my name, much less where my camera was...) Mom had planned a 50th birthday bash, full of lots of craw fish, Boston butts, banjo pickin, and friends...UNFORTUNATELY, I only got a few pictures from the event!
Dad know that we love you and are looking forward to 50 more!!

Know what 60 lbs of craw fish look like???

Friendly game of Cornhole....
Rowan checking out ALL those black things that are swimming around...
Our cousins from Atlanta came to join us for the party...Unfortunately I only got a picture of Lauren and not Lindsey (sorry) but we are so thankful that they made the trip to hang out with us!!
Avery thoroughly enjoying herself in the pool!
60 lbs of cooked craw fish! (really that was probably only the first batch!)
Uncle J and Aunt Jenna (minus baby James)
This was the guys hanging out at the craw fish table...

No comments: