Monday, August 8, 2011

StudentLife Camp


This summer I got the honor of accompanying 40 of our 3rd-6th graders to StudentLife Camp in Shocco Springs, AL. I am normally in charge of 1st graders at church, but was asked at the last minute if I wanted to go! I assured our director that I would LOVE to go, but because of a husband, kids, and work...it would be highly unlikely that I would be able to! I told her I would do my best to get things lined up, but it would take a God sized miracle for everything to fall into place! Well, isn't it just like God to show up! Literally two weeks before we left, I arranged for childcare for my kiddos, and my boss was more than happy to let me off for a church trip! So off to camp I went! It was a wonderful four days where I got to meet abunch of new kids, and grow closer to the 13 adults that went! I am thankful for the week and am already looking forward to going next summer!! :)

1 comment:

Majid Ali said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and visit there.
5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note:You MUST visit my blog from Google.com. Only ONE click is asked and nothing else
I will be very grateful to you.