Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our Precious Nephew...

Rowan Charles Winters...


A few weeks ago, I got the privilege to head to Nashville to help take care of Rowan and give his momma some much needed time to rest! No one is suppose to be around him until after he turns two months old (because he has been so sick) but they made an exception, because she desperately needed some help! So I spent all Saturday afternoon holding the little man...and I have to admit...HE LOVES ME!!! He was so calm and content with me- a change from the norm..He tends to be a little more fidgety and restless (but who wouldn't, after all he has been through!) I had a great time spoiling him to pieces and I was grateful that I was able to spend some quality time with him! While I was there, I decided to have a mini photo shoot...(Keep in mind, I am NO photographer) and here are a few of my favorites...



No comments: