Friday, March 20, 2009

My girls are growing up!



I can't believe that within the past month...Avery turned 2 and Brenly turned 5! Where has the time gone? We have been so blessed by two amazing girls...God is so good! Brenly decided MONTHS ago that we were going to celebrate BOTH of their birthdays by having a "Pump It Up" party! and I promise that Brenly was the one that was adamant that she wanted to combine Avery's birthday with hers! I was all for it...the fact that I can get away with ONE birthday party for the year...The trend will continue until one of them has a fit :)So after MONTHS of counting down the days, we FINALLY got to have our Big 'Pump It Up' Bash and we ALL had a ball! I am not sure if who enjoyed it more...the kids or the adults :) Thanks to all of you who came to celebrate these two precious angels who have blessed our lives so much!











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pump it Up looks like lots of fun. I can't wait to check it out.

The cake was really cute. Where did you get it from?