Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's the "smaller" things in life....

that make a 4 year old really happy! We went to the new Walmart in Oakland yesterday to get a few things before making the last leg of our journey home (it breaks up the monotony of the LONG drive home) and we had just made our way into the store and Brenly announces to EVERYBODY that she needs to go potty...since we were heading that direction, I figured I would go ahead and make a stop as well. I had already strapped Avery in the cart (and she didn't have shoes on) so I just went ahead and rolled her into the bathroom as well. We went to the larger stall, because we ALL had to make our way in there and a worker said, "Do you know that we have a family restroom around the corner?" So she shows me the way, and it is one large bathroom that has one outside door that you can lock (so none of my rugrats will escape) and in this room there is an adult potty and right beside it, there is a smaller child's potty (just Brenly's size)So I proceed to do my business and Brenly hops on and does hers. We had finished washing and drying our hands and Brenly screams out (loud enough for the customer service worker could hear her) "Mommy, this is AWESOME! Next time we come here we are going to have to use this bathroom...I can't believe they had a potty just for me...THIS IS AWESOME!" We continue out the door and the customer service lady is cracking up! So from now on, we will be going to the Oakland Walmart, skipping the toy dept. and heading straight for the family restroom!!!

1 comment:

Misty LaDean said...

Again... hilarious! She got her sense of, well, whatever, from YOU!