Thursday, June 5, 2008

1000...

and counting..I have just realized that my counter has reached 1000...It's amazing that so many have stopped by to check on us and the interesting life that we live. I pray that if nothing else, that you have realized how good God is, giving us many blessings that are undeserved. I pray that you understand that we are not perfect (ex. Brenly and the Hannah Montana candy) but we know a God who is, one that loves us in spite of our imperfections and is willing to continue to mold us into the people that He has created us to be. It has been neat to see how many have viewed our page and even more interesting to see where everybody lives...So I am going to ask a favor, for all of you who follow our blog... I am going to ask that you leave a comment, allowing us to see who you are and where you are from, so that there might be somewhat of a connection made. I pray that as you read about us you will come to know that although our we have ups and downs in this life, there is always one constant and that is the relationship that we continue to strive for with God. I pray that He continues to bless you just as He continues to bless us! And as always thanks for stopping by...please continue to do so, I promise that the saga is never ending :) and we would have it no other way!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keren Miller checking in here. B-Town, TN, USA :)

Anonymous said...

Commenting... if you don't know where I am from then you can go back where you came from... :) LOVE and hugs!

Anonymous said...

And crappit Keren I wanted to be the first!

Unknown said...

Nicely said! God is great :)
I am in Bartlett, TN - a sorority sister and fellow church member of one Mrs. McMillen

Amy said...

I love checking in on you Kim, because even if we only see each other once a month, I feel like I am with you a lot more than that. Love you!!