Tuesday, September 2, 2008

McPEACH at the...

beach...that sounds better, but we were really in the mountains (Mc-McMillen...P-Patton...E-Edwards...A-Allen...C-Christopher...H-Henley...Each letter represents a unit in the family! It's usually just PEACH, but we added ourselves in this time!)We had a very large time at MONTREAT at our annual Labor Day Family Reunion...Don't be sad for us...Family reunion is a good word in our family (It's actually Ray's family...but he couldn't go because of work...and they have adopted me and the girls as their own-- and we are so grateful!) I am so mad at myself though...I took tons of pictures so I could blog about the weekend, but I left my stinkin camera in MiMi and Grandfather's car!!! So I think that I am going to wait and blog about it after I get my camera back...I should get it tomorrow or Thursday...You just won't understand the famiy spelling out "M-O-N-T-R-E-A-T" with our matching shirts, the hand game, BIG BOOTY, Brenly and Elizabeth climbing the mountain for the first time, the softball game, Bocce ball, Avery and her "ocks", "senior pictures", Heather and Elizabeth's modeling debut...unless you see the pictures..So continue to check back...There are really good stories and pictures to match! We had a great time and can't wait until next year...TOO BAD...that we only get to have a family reunion once a year!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like ya'll did have a great time. You certainly deserved a grear vacation!!

Misty LaDean said...

Can they adopt me too???? I really want to go to that! Sounds like our family reunion Float Trip... who says "family reunion" has to be a "bad word"...

Let's see... McPPEACH??? would that work??? or PMcPEACH??? How in the H can I get a P for Parks in there so I can go????