Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need a Tennis shoe...


We were all sitting at the table last night and Avery was complaining about a small cut on her finger...she was fussing and whining and she said, "I need a Tennis Shoe!!!" We all looked at her like she was crazy and started laughing! I said, "No you need a band-aid and as soon as we get through eating, I will get one." She started fussing again sating that she didn't want a band-aid, she wanted a tennis shoe! Confused, I finally told her to get down and go get a tennis shoe for her little cut (thinking that it would be real funny for her to walk in with a shoe on her hand!) She gets down and comes in the living room and picks up a TISSUE for her little cut! We all died out laughing!
Tennis Shoe = Tissue (in Aver-ese)

1 comment:

Misty LaDean said...

i mean that was cute, but way cuter when you told me in real life! i could eat her!