Monday, December 1, 2008

PeePee on the Potty...

that's right, you read it correctly (not that any of you care about our bathroom habits, however this is a very noteworthy time in Avery's little life!) Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, Avery was running around the house naked...yes, you read it correctly (not that any of you care about Avery's little naked behind runnin around-although it is PRECIOUS!) and I was busy in the kitchen trying to get things ready for Thanksgiving! She came up to me and grabbed my hand and said, "PeePee Mommy...Potty" So we dart to the bathroom and she sits on her little potty...We wait for a few minutes and then we "HEAR" it...She peepeed on the potty...YAY! Brenly and I were so excited, you would have thought Avery had just won the lottery...We started screaming and hollerin, jumpin up and down...singing a little "PeePee on the POTTY" jingle! Believe me, it was a SIGHT to behold...good thing I only got pictures of that precious baby and her proud accomplishment!



She has since peepeed on the potty 3 more times...very inconsistent, but any small step helps us get closer to NO MORE DIAPERS!!!

No comments: